5.21.2011

Rise & Shine

I don't usually time stamp these babies... but let me tell you, it's early!
As in 6am.

Why so early you ask? Or maybe you didn't. But I am going to share with you anyway.


Yes, even though today might just be the last day ever - you know, the end of the world?! (not!)...
I decided Isabel and I need new flip flops. Today is Old Navy's $1 sale!

So, I've got my peeps getting ready now... We are headed to Cracker Barrel for breakfast (Marcos made it clear he wanted biscuits and gravy for breakfast this morning, he just didn't say I had to make them!). After breakfast, we should be first in line at Old Navy. And then we are hitting up a brand new Goodwill!!  I think I will have a Goodwill post for you tomorrow; we went to a HUGE one in Scottsdale last night and walked away with a few treasures! We would have walked away with a ton more, if we hadn't just done a non-food Costco shop; our van was FULL!

So... I hope you have a fabulous Saturday! Regardless...
=)

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time!!! My girls LOVE goodwill too, I try to avoid taking them because I know ONE Day they will see some of THEIR stuff for sale. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)