6.16.2011

All good things must come to an end...

Especially if you have a 4 year old in the house.

Remember this lil' pretty?!



At 8am this morning, I was jolted out of a day-dream (while I was half-listening to a conference call) - by the sound of a SHATTER.

My cheap glass turned cool and twine-y vase is no more.
At least he spared the berries.

Grrr.

P.S. Hob Lob and Ross shopping yesterday - more to share over the next few days.
But, look at one of the things I got for my office:


Ignore the dust.

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it!
My housekeeper is on strike.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)