6.18.2011

Me & My Peeps

Normally, when I refer to my "peeps" - I am talking about my cute-as-sin husband and those three tag-alongs we spawned.  However, today I am going to introduce you to the gene pool; my mother's side of the family.

That's right - they all live here in Arizona ( 'cept forJesse who's sun tanning in the big "I" right now).

The picture fest is courtesy of our annual Father's Day get-together (we also celebrated my two nephew's birthdays). We had lunch at Peter Piper Pizza (for you out of towners, think Chuckie Cheese, but not as cheesy).  We are blessed to have so many really good people in our family.

I will note, for the sake of noting it - Marcos has to work today, so he missed the pizza, Mr. Pibb and bloated feeling. His loss. :)  We WILL celebrate Father's Day with him tomorrow (and my parents - my dad must feel sooo special, he gets doted on twice in one weekend!).

Without further  - wait... I should warn you. The title of this post is ME & My Peeps. Emphasis on ME. After you scan the photos below you will learn that I am, in fact, left handed.







Whew.
Let me break it down for ya:

Grandma and Grandpa have 4 kids (3 pictured)
One is Anita - she's married to Mark. They have 2 kids (1 pictured).
One is Brianne - she's married to Jason. They have 2 kids: Ben and Charlotte.

Grandma and Grandpa's second kid is Julie.
Julie is married to Mike. They have 3 kids (2 pictured).
One is Chell. She is married to Darryl. They have 2 kids: Austin and Evan.
The other one is Carrie. She's my counter-part (a little over a month apart in age!).

Grandma and Grandpa's third kid is my mom, Michelle.
Michelle is married to Dad (duh!) - Charles. They have 2 kids (1 pictured).
One is Jaime (me!) and I am married to Marcos. We have 3 kids: Alex, Isabel and Nic. I assume you already know this...
Their first born and favorite (don't worry, mom... I know and understand! He's special ed.) is Jesse (who has a daughter named Abby).

Whew! (again). We need to stop procreating, huh?
Well, if nothing else, someone can print this post off and show it to me when I am 90 and can't think straight.

I am exhausted and have to get ready for the parents' visit tomorrow. So I will sign off here... but don't you worry, tomorrow I will post all of the action shots!! ;) We were at a pizza joint, after all!

Happy Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so flippin' jealous that all your peeps live in ONE area!!!!!
    What a fun family you have. Great shots...you look so happy and pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)