7.05.2011

It's starting...

We had some monsoon like weather this weekend. The dew point has dropped - and we are just about there. We are actually seeing some crazy humidity. It does happen - and it's not just a dry heat.

Look at some of the shots I captured:

This first one is from Saturday evening, just before our 4th (er, 2nd) of July party. I have maybe 4 pictures of the rainbow - and during the last one Nic insisted on being in the picture! So you also get my dad's vehicle... and a bunch of other stuff. Sorry about that! ;)






This will be our first monsoon season out here. We are further out than ever before, with a lot of farm land and desert around us. Just seeing some of the winter storms (using the term lightly), I am afraid of what monsoon will bring! Thankfully, all of my trees are now staked!

I love me some storms - so hopefully we will be able to capture some great pictures. I just got my new Kodak Play Touch video camera (for work purposes), but I will def. have to test that baby out during one of our storms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember the monsoons in AZ. Crazy scary...and crazy cool at the same time. If you yell at your trees to stake their roots DOWN deep, maybe they will listen. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)