11.21.2011

Merry & Cheery & More {Announcement}

I am trying really hard to give Thanksgiving its time in the spotlight... but I have to admit, I am getting very excited for Christmas.

I've decided to do something new this holiday season...
As with Halloween and Thanksgiving, I am going to focus on hand-making our festive holiday decor. Some brainstorming today led me to this:


I am challenging myself to make at least 12 homemade decorations for around the house. I will be sharing them with you, every other day during the month of December.

Exciting right?!

It doesn't end there, though.

During the other days of the month, leading up to Christmas day, I will be doing what I do best...
visiting every blog I can to find amazing Christmas projects, decor and more.

I will be sharing {and linking back to} a few blogs during each post. I applaud all of the crafty and creative people - it takes time, patience and talent to come up with beautiful things!

So... there you have it! I hope you'll visit QOTC often during the month of December to take a gander at all projects; mine and theirs. I may even try my hand at a linky party... Oooo! Something to check back for, for sure!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)