2.15.2012

♥ Coma ♥

I know that a coma is nothing to laugh at...
but still....

I went to IKEA yesterday afternoon with Alex and his friend Doug (love Doug!).
I am ready to start my office makeover... just needed some stuff.


Did you know they sell THESE at IKEA?!


Me neither. But I picked one up... just in case they were sold out, next time I went.
And there WILL be a next time because they were sold out of the extensions for the Billy bookcases. I want my bookcases taller, baby!


Yes, if you took the time to look past the Santa Fe-ish couch, you can see that there are EIGHT bookcases.
And a whole bunch of other things, some for the office makeover and some for around the house.
And there's that boy again.

After the 3 hour round trip to IKEA and back... The husband took me out to dinner (I rewarded the kids with burritos from their favorite joint, Doug got to stay too!)...

As soon as the husband got home, I was presented with these beauties:


Momma likey!
And I am thankful he didn't have to fight the red roses crowd. He knows what color I LOVE.

Marcos and I had a nice, quiet dinner at Olive Garden at 9pm last night. We were going to stay up and watch a movie. I think I feel asleep almost the minute my butt hit the bed.

I was in a Love/IKEA coma.

So much love, so much IKEA.

Now... who's going to help put all EIGHT bookcases together. Any takers?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I envy your proximity to Ikea!!! And they sell small boys? I need this store!
    Love all your updates and I LOVE yellow roses too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)