3.17.2012

Be Obsessive. B - E Obsessive.

First of all.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.


Second of all...

Did you know that Queen of the Creek has its own Facebook page?

I would love for you to at least "like" my FB page. I plan to start using it a whole lot more, 
and I'd hate for you to miss out on any of my fun.
Really.

Third of all...

Just got back from the late night showing of 21 Jump Street.
Remember the 80s TV series version?!


So different from the version I saw tonight with my honey.


The husband and I laughed so hard, yet you could hardly hear us over the laughter coming from the people around us. I wouldn't let my two younger kids see it, a little 'too much' in some of the scenes. But other than that, the movie itself was HYSTERICAL. 

And Channing Tatum was an Executive Producer on it.
And the sound track was great.

Go see it.
:D

I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. One to own, for sure.

Fourth {and last} of all...
Off to bed, for later on today (it's just after midnight now), I have to make Shepherd's Pie for our family's St. Paddy's day dinner. I've never made it before.

Wish me luck.
Or just send over a four-leaf clover, if you will.

Better yet, how about a pot of GOLD?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)