3.18.2012

Betcha don't know what today is?!

Two things to tell you about. So that makes it a SPECIAL day!

First. I bought an ironing board today. I've never, ever owned one before. I've had an iron for years, but never a board to iron on. Random, I know.

Second....
I wanted to share with you the theme for Isabel's impending birthday party...


Isa (eee-sah, just in case you didn't know how we pronounce that!) will be 13 in ONE MONTH on April 18th. It was time to decide on a theme and get shopping.

For Isa's Sweet 13 (or trece ducle as we are calling it), we are doing everything in rainbow colors. We had a blast shopping today. We went to Michael's, Target and Party City and got most of the decorations (some of which are pictured below).



I was going to make our own invitations, but they had such cute ones at Party City, I decided to hand-make other things, and leave the invitations to the party people.


Isabel is going to invite 5 of her closest friends over for a slumber party. We are working on the details now, but it should be COLORFUL and fun!!!  Here's a link to the Pinterest Board I made in the girl's honor.

P.S. One more thing. It HAILED and SNOWED in our neck of the woods today. We've been dealing with a crazy winter storm... in MARCH!



It was 85-90 during Spring Break this past week... and then this?! Crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)