3.19.2012

Weather Girl, at your Service


Seriously?!

I am so confused. Every 5 minutes, the weather changes. 5 minutes of hail, 5 minutes of rain, now there's sunshine.

Someone made Mother Nature good and mad. Please apologize ASAP so I can have my 80* back.  I don't like the rain nor the cold. The hail was kinda cool, but in MARCH!?!


And while this may not seem like a newsworthy topic to you, please remember, I am in central Arizona... These are rare occurrences, and this type of "news" gets blasted all over the local media. Hopefully nothing else important happens today, otherwise, it may get pre-empted by the winter storm.

Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)