3.20.2012

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Mirror Mirror that is so dark...
How can I lighten you up?
Without painting you? Or replacing you?
{cuz, come on, you weren't that cheap!!}

Why not use some glue dots and some thin cream ribbon from Michael's?!
The glue dots I have on hand, the ribbon was only 50 cents for a roll. 
It didn't even take a roll, so super inexpensive.


I think it lightens the IKEA mirror up nicely... which helps lighten up that side of the room.



I'd love to eventually replace the chairs for my formal dining room. I LOVE the table, but the chairs are not my favorite. But, I am not ready to replace EIGHT chairs just yet.

So, just wanted to share my mirror's little makeover.
5 minutes, less than fiddy cents.
Score.

1 comment:

  1. That is super duper clever. And cheap. I love cheap!! I don't know how you come up with this stuff?

    I love your dining room table too. How about just replacing the end chairs? Something lighter?
    I hated my dining room for years until I replaced the chairs with the slipcovered kind...and now I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit YMT. If your email address is included in your profile, you betcher bottom dollar I will respond. And now... I can even reply here, right in the comments section. Go on, leave a comment. :)